This opportunity is to join the Sensus project management team on a full-time basis. Based In Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
The successful applicant will be an active member of the project management team providing exceptional time management skills the following tasks:
• Represent Sensus with customers in a professional manner.
• Understand the end users and their specific needs.
• Create project plans and manage communication between the customer and internal team
• Manage multiple accounts and project implementation.
• Document in real-time project progress in our project management system.
• Ensure customer satisfaction and provide a high level of customer support.
• Create, update and maintain clear processes and procedures.
To be successful for the role, you must have
• A minimum of 3 - 5 years' experience in a senior project management role.
• Certified in project management or similar.
• Excellent time management skills.
• Experience using project management platforms or systems
• A highly organised and determined self-starter who can work independently and communicate collaboratively with all stakeholders.
• Experience in a delivery focused project management capacity.
• Excellent verbal and written skills in English.
• Experience and ability to manage multiple projects in a high-pressure environment.
• Confident in a team environment and leading a training session.
• A strong work ethic and be motivated by attaining the highest levels of Customer satisfaction.
• An analytical mind with problem-solving skills.
• Ability and desire to travel.
• Flexibility with working hours.
Software implementation and experience with a dealership environment will be highly considered.
To apply for this role, please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com